NOTE: Files (Uploading and downloading) from Mac to Windows or vice versa need to avoid:
Click Play button
Page Content (Click on blue titles):
NOTE: Documents uploaded to BestNotes are HIPAA compliant because they are stored and accessed with end-to-end encryption.
User Permissions Required (contact your BestNotes System Administrator for user permissions):
Documents are accessed by clicking on the Documents button in the lower left hand corner of the dashboard.
To create a folder, click the Add Folder button, and assign it a name. To add a new name to a folder, click on the folder, and then click the rename button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Double click the folder that the file belongs to
- Click the Upload File button
- Click Browse
- A prompt to browse the system will appear
- Select the file to upload
- Add a Description
- Restrict the files visibility to specific groups within the organization
|| The file can be no larger that 5MB in size. Any file larger than 5MB will remain uploading indefinitely.
BestNotes requires uploading from a hard drive, SSD, or Disc.
- Email File
Delete (Requires User Permission)
User Permissions Required to email electronic files (contact your BestNotes System Administrator for user permissions):
NOTE: BestNotes recommends that your business creates a security protocol for a user to have this permission.
Large File sizes
- Files larger than 5 MB can be sent with:
- www.sendinc.com (10MB - At the bottom of Sign Up is a link to the free account)
- www.dropbox.com (2GB).
- With these websites, you can share / paste a link in a Message (e.g. Q-Log message or e-mail).
NOTE: Remember HIPAA Compliant Mandates before sending any PHI files.
- Set Scanner to 150 dpi / greyscale
Click Here for Printing Documents to PDF and Reducing File Size
To upload files to a contact's face page, Click HERE.