You can update your password at any time when logged into BestNotes. To update your password, follow these steps:
- Navigate to "Settings" and "My Account."
- Here you will see a section titled "Change Password", enter your existing password, and your new password and select "Update Password."
As long as your email address has been verified, you can reset your password from the login screen. This process is intended to be used if you have forgotten your password. If your email has not been verified, you will need to contact your system administrator to Force password reset. To learn how to verify your email, you can follow the instructions in User email verification.
To reset your own password, follow these steps:
- Select "Forgot your password" on the BestNotes login screen.
- Enter your "User ID" that you use to login, and select "Reset Password."
- You will receive a prompt letting you know that if your email address has been verified, to check your inbox.
- You will receive an email with the subject line "BestNotes Password Reset." In this email, select the "Reset Password" button.
- You will be directed to an internet window that will allow you to update your password. Enter your new password, and select "Update Password."
- You will receive a message on this page letting you know your password has been reset, and you can now go back to BestNotes and login with your new password.
Back to top of page