User Permissions Required (contact your BestNotes System Administrator for user permissions):
To make information available on the portal:
- Find the information in the client's Activity Log
- Click the globe icon next to the entry.
- Select which recipients (with web portal permission) can see this note.
- Unselecting all recipients will remove the item from the portal.
- The item will stay on the portal for selected recipients as long as your company is using BestNotes.
Globe Color (Blue or Orange)
- All Authorized turns the globe icon blue to indicate that the information has been made available to all Recipients with the web portal permission (Click HERE) including the client.
- Orange indicates that it is only available to a select few recipients with the web portal permission.
NOTE: All information, past and future, on a client's activity log shared by selecting All Authorized will display for any related contact with web portal permission. Consult with your client if this is wanted.
To send a Group Note to all the Note's linked clients and/or their related contacts:
- Go to the General Log
- Find the note and click on the Globe Icon.
- NOTE: All Authorized will portalize this Group Note to all the linked client's related contacts with the web portal permission.
NOTE: BestNotes recommends that clients only have active items available on the portal. Too many items on the portal can break the link.