1. Navigate to a client's page
2. Click on New Note above the Activity Log.
3. Click on the Note dropdown
4. Select the template that needs to be filled out
5. Fill in any blanks, hover over blue boxes to know if it is Free Text or associated with an AutoNote
- If a blue box is associated with an Autonote, click on the gray box to the right of the template.
- A dialogue box will pop up on the screen.
- On the bottom of that box, click on the selection or type in the answer to each respective question
- Click Append and Close to add these answers to the template.
- They will populate in the correct area as designated by the template.
- Fill out any other AutoNotes to complete the template.
You may edit the AutoNote after you click Append and Close if a mistake is made.
For More information on AutoNotes, Click Here