Page Content (click on blue title):
User Permissions Required (contact your BestNotes System Administrator for user permissions):
Navigate to the forms creation area by clicking on the Settings button in the bottom left hand corner of the page. In Settings click on Data Forms. A list of previously created Data Forms will appear.
|Viewing an existing form is a good way to become familiar with the process of form creation.|
|Each header and every question will take up one row each.|
To add rows simply click on the Add button in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Continue this process until the correct number of rows have been added.
Data Type / Size
- Multi-line text allows multiple blank lines
- Date allows for a date picker in that row
- Check box places a checkbox next to the label text
- Select box allows for a number of options to be selectable (NOTE: start with --*)
- Section header is simply a way to have a header as its own row
- When used with text, size designates the maximum number of characters that can be used
- When used with multi-line, text size designates the number of lines displayed
|If the order number is changed on a single row, the other row's order numbers will not be changed to correspond to those changes. Best practices would be to renumber every row to avoid having duplicates or skipped numbers.|
Lock and Default To