To setup a group, you must be logged in as the System Administrator.
- Go to Settings and click Groups
- Click New Group.
- The Group Details window will display
- Type a Name
- Type a Description, as needed
- Select a Time Zone (Great for a group of users who are in multiple/different time zones to display in one specific time zone on the calendar. e.g. East coast headquarters wants to know what the west coast facility is doing in the Pacific time zone view.)
- Add members to the group by selecting their names in the dropdown menu.
- Manage each user Read and/or Write group permissions.
- Change the Calendar Group View (Click Here for more information)
Back to top of page