If you receive this message:
Step 1: Restart your computer.
If that does not work ...
Step 2: Go to your computer profile reset steps below. NOTE: If you are unsure what your company's SITE ID is please contact your onsite system administrator.
Sometimes issues arise on a single machine that require a fresh start with the BestNotes Client. This can be done without uninstalling / reinstalling the Client.
Server credentials needed after reset:
Server Name/IP: crm.bestnotes.com
Site ID: (Contact your onsite System Administrator)
Before beginning, close BestNotes to clear the current BestNotes profile:
- Make sure the BestNotes dock icon does not have the blue dot under it.
- Minimize or close all other programs.
- Open Finder or click the desktop.
- At the very top left of the screen, click Go and then hold Option (Alt on Windows) on your keyboard.
- Click on Library.
- Click Application Support.
- Delete the GHA5 and/or BestNotes CRM folder.