NOTE: BestNotes no longer supports this application. Also, currently our extension does not work with Thunderbird 3.0. (Sorry for any inconvenience, see General Q-Log solutions on how to email files).
- Download the attached file (ZIP for PC and XPI for Mac) (Below) to a location which is easily accessible (preferably your Desktop).
- Unzip the file to the same location (Windows version XP and later supports zip files natively - choose Open or Run after downloading and then Extract all files or right-click on the saved file for unzip options).
- Open Thunderbird if it is not already started.
- From the top menubar click Tools > Add-ons.
- The Add-ons dialog will appear.
- Click the Install button at the bottom-left of the Add-ons dialog.
- Browse to location of the extracted bestnotes.xpi file, select it, and click Open.
- A Software Installation window will appear and the Install button will countdown from 5 (click on it once to initiate the countdown if it does not start), after that click it to install the extension.
- Click the Restart Thunderbird button.