NOTE: BestNotes no longer supports this application.
- Start Thunderbird if it isn't currently running.
- Click Tools > BestNotes Configuration to bring up the dialog shown above.
- Enter your BestNotes siteid (without the numerical code at the end) in the Account ID field.
- Enter your BestNotes Username and Password in the fields provided.
- Ensure that the default BestNotes URL address reads https://crm.bestnotes.com/crmapp/
- By default the url will begin with www. this needs to be changed.
- Click the Save button
- Right-click on the Thunderbird menubar and then click Customize.
- Find the B+ icon (scrolling may be necessary) and drag it to a location on your Thunderbird toolbar (for a cleaner look, select Icons from the Show dropdown and check the Use Small Icons checkbox on this same Customize Toolbar dialog).
- Click the OK button.