To create a PDF document from BestNotes or any other Windows application:
- Open the document or view to create the PDF
- Click the Print button icon or link OR Ctrl+P.
- Choose a PDF printer.
- Click OK.
- Select any additional options, including the file location and name
- File Size (Choose the quality / Compress for smaller sizes / For more information Click Here)
- Save the PDF
- Upload / Attach (For BestNotes Documents page Click Here / For a BestNotes Contact Click Here)
- For Email: Compose a new email and attach a file
- Select the newly created PDF
- Upload / Send
Scanning: 150 dpi (greyscale)
Try compressing the file by zipping it into a folder.
Split the pdf files into smaller chunks, found at: http://www.splitpdf.com/
PDF shrink tools on the internet; many are secure and can handle PHI documents. (See File Sizes above)