- Client must have a DOA.
- Columns must be in the order shown on the spreadsheet (Attached), but the names are not as important. All columns must be present even if they don't have data in that column.
- For the Phone Type they have the following options available (Home, Mobile, Work)
- Gender can be either (Male, Female) or (M, F).
- Two required fields are First Name (client) and Unique ID (client) as the last column.
- Export has to be CSV file, not Excel (Save Excel spreadsheet file as a CSV, then send the CSV to BestNotes Support).
Modified on: Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 1:57 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.