Page Content (click on blue title):
- Change Class
Move in / out
Sometimes a student changes from one class to another during a term. For example, changing from PE to Art. To keep the grades and reports for each class, please do the following.
- Go to the student’s page
- Click on the Academics button
- Click on the Enroll tab
- Click the Details button for the first class
- A window will open
- Enter the last day the student attends that class in the End date
Save (Grade of first class saved)
- Enroll the student in the new class
- In the Begin date, enter the first day they attend
- Grade of first class automatically transferred to second class
Mid-Term Move In / Out
Enroll a student Mid-Term, only change the Begin Date
- BestNotes Reports overlooks all the previous assignments
- Credits can be discussed at end
End a student's participation and prepare for transferring to another school.
Same as Finalizing (Complete) Grades with one more step
- Change the End date
- For more documentation, Click HERE.
Back to top of page