Click Play button
- Click the Student’s Profile Academics button.
- Select the Reports tab.
- Attendance displays each student’s classes as well as attendance summary, detailing the number of absences, times tardy and excused absences.
- Missing Assignments is a detailed list of all missing assignments grouped by class.
- Progress Report gives the students a view of their midterm grades and view the comments the teacher has written about the student’s work
- Report Card
- Transcript displays a complete record of the student’s academics
- For Projected (future / recommend) Classes
- Import a class
- Check the Projected box in the Import window
- Check Projected to display future recommend classes for the student.
- If the student completes class, click on class
- Un-check Projected
- Transcript Setup (e.g. Graduation Date for college admissions)
- Click on the Academics’ dashboard button.
- Select the Admin View.
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Student displays a printable view of each student’s schedule. Add page breaks to print each student’s schedule on its own page.
- Class Roster allows you to print a list of all students by class and teacher.
- All Student Schedule displays a grid view of all students by period.
- Academic Probation displays students with D’s or F’s.
- Grade Report displays each student’s grades in each class.
- Missing Assignments displays students with missing assignments by class.
- Attendance displays tardy, absent, and excused absences. Click to view present attendance or filter by date range.
Back to top of page