Make the admission process easier with your very own BestNotes web portal.
BestNotes Support would like your company's System Administrator to create a ticket with:
- An e-mail to notify you when an application is submitted (for more information, Click HERE), such as:
- email@example.com or
- Your company's phone number.
- This will be placed at the bottom of the applications.
- Clients can then contact your organization with questions.
- Your company's Logo:
- Must be in JPG or PNG format
- Should be 725 pixels wide by no more than 300 pixels tall
- For more information, click HERE
- Application(s) choice:
- Adult Behavioral Health
- Adolescent Behavioral health
- Addiction Treatment
- Custom Application built from the Intake Assessment (Med/Clinical)
- Common Application – to transfer clients to different programs (for more information, Click HERE)
- Portal Name (e.g. New Customer Portal)
- Menu Color – the menu bar can be changed to a color that compliments your logo and/or matches the styling of your existing web site.
- When a person logs off of the portal, they will be redirected to the website that was given to BestNotes during the application process.
NOTE: If no information or documentation is sent to the portal, a client may see the 404 Error. The portal is not broken, but lacking linked items from BestNotes (for more information, click HERE).
NOTE: 3 Portal Versions or Scenarios are available.
- Application only (open for edits or "Complete" which means it was archived and cannot be edited)
- Portalized documents only
- Display both Applications and Documents:
- Once an application is imported and archived, the contact in BestNotes is "Linked" to the portal (for more information, Click HERE).
- A linked contact may only see portalized documents and a system administrator will need to request for both or follow these multiple applications instructions.
Academics can also be added to the Portal:
- The attendance is part of the grades section (NOTE: BestNotes can't pull the attendance out of the grades summary but we can turn the grades summary off).
- These will match exactly what you see in BestNotes under Client > Academics > Summary Tab > Schedule Tab.
Additional Feature Requests
- Allow Clients to access their own information (NOTE: If this is turned off after it was on, the clients who were able to see portalized documents will still be able to see them and a request will need to be made to turn that off).
- Hide/Display Portal PIN number in the Demographics (Edit details screen).
- Add one default Access Tag to the imported contacts (e.g. "Global" in order to immediately allow full access).