For more information on the On-Site Client PIN signature, Click HERE.
Page Content (click on blue titles):
- Portal Account
- Interactive Communication
- Sign Online
- Attached Template with Instructions (Example)
***The non-numeric part of your site id goes where yourcompany is listed
( e.g. For a site id = helpingkids5647 use only helpingkids )
Create / Register Portal Account
Contact will navigate to your company's portal website by doing one of the following:
- Clicking a link on your company website redirecting them to the BestNotes portal
- Using the Portal Status Icon at the top of a contact's page OR a link / URL in your company's Welcome Letter (See Attachment link at bottom for example) sent to the contact in one of the following ways:
- Regular mail
- In person (Check-in)
A contact can create a portal account on the right-hand side (hover over the red question mark):
NOTES - Requirements:
New portal accounts will require email verification before access will be given to applications or patient documents.
Applications / Supplemental Documentation
Once the portal account is created, the contact can submit any applications and download any supplemental documentation that your company may have available.
When doing an application, the contact should enter these necessary pieces of information on it before it is submitted:
- Full Name
- DOB (Date of Birth)
- Email (If possible, contact should try to list the same email address used when the portal account was being created.)
Application import instructions (Click HERE)
NOTE : If admission staff/users do not Archive and Lock the application, the applicant can still make changes to the application while on the portal.
For more information, Click HERE
Interactive Portal with Clients / Related Contacts
After an application is imported and archived, the registration link goes away. The portal account becomes interactive between the BestNotes user and the contact.
In this example below, Greg (parent) can view John's (son) information.
To make information available, Click HERE
Once a document that requires a signature is shared (Globe Icon) from BestNotes into a contact's portal, look for the electronic signature icon.
To sign, the contact clicks on the Link / Name of documentation.
The contact will use their Portal Account Password to sign.
Once signed, the contact will be returned to the documentation list. The icon will be removed from that item.
Portal Accounts Created:
Displays portal accounts that have been created.
- It can be filtered by Date Range and Displayed Linked
- This report displays: Portal Account First Name, Portal Account Last Name, Portal Account Email, Portal Account Created Date, Application(s) with status (Archived, etc.), Contact Record Attached to, Contact Email Address, and Related Contacts - with 'Web Portal' permission.
The report lets staff see the full picture of each portal account. It shows what applications were filled out using this portal account, what contact it is linked to in BestNotes (via Portal PIN), and also any clients they may have access to see their documents via the 'Web Portal' relationship.
For more documentation on reports, click HERE.