To combine the classes a student is enrolled in:
- Go to the Gradebook for the new section to see if any grades have been entered.
- If yes, click the plus sign box next to the combined grade (by the student's name), and print.
- Go to the student's Enroll tab.
- Click on the NEW section's Details button
- Withdraw student from the new section
- Click Details for the old section
- Transfer her to the new section
- Change the End date to the last day of the quarter.
- If the student had grades in the new section that you printed, add them into the Gradebook.
- Go to the teacher's Gradebook
- Go to the date of the assignment
- Click Assign
- Click the box by the assignment and under her name
- Save and Close
- Click into the box with the assignment
- Enter the grade
- If any attendance was taken, click the Attend link below that date and mark P, A, T, or E.
Back to top of page