If Dr. First does not display after clicking on the ePrescribe button, click HERE.
:21 - Navigation
1:24 - Patient Setup
1:56 - Pharmacy
2:26 - Add / Manage Medications
3:43 - Review / Prescribe
4:48 - Allergies
5:07 - Problems
5:29 - Favorites
6:16 - Sync with BestNotes
For Dr. First web browser Pop-up blocker exceptions, Click HERE.
Q: My Mac will not let me click OK to link a client to Dr. First.
User Permissions Required (contact your BestNotes System Administrator for user permissions):
- Dr.First users will need the View Meds Reports Permission to have a button on their client's page.
Once a DrFirst user clicks the ePrescribe button on any client's page, that client's meds must be managed in DrFirst from then on.
If a location in your company does NOT want to use DrFirst:
- Uncheck the View Meds Reports for the users at that location.
- This will allow these users and clients to manage medications in the Med/Clinical Meds tab only.
- BestNotes recommends using Access Tags for each location in order to prevent a user from another location accidentally changing a client's med management to DrFirst.
- If a location in your company does NOT want to use DrFirst:
- Meds created in DrFirst will automatically check this box
- Un/check in the Meds tab as needed
Allergies must match in BestNotes for them to populate the Allergies Tab in the Med/Clinical window and the eMAR.