- The left side is to open a previous facility's information (e.g. to make updates).
- The right side is where you make the updates OR create a new Facility.
- Clear does NOT delete a facility, it only clears the form to enter a new facility
- Red highlighted fields are required (If this required information is unknown, any number can be added to save the facility and entered at a later time).
- Pay to fields are required and are for parent companies that need to receive payments.
- Default POS - Place of Service codes (2 digits)
- NPI - National Provider Identification for the Facility
- Facility Taxonomy - Specialty Provider Codes (Your company must register for these codes)
Where to add a Facility:
- The Episode tab for a client
- After a Facility is selected in a client's Episode tab, it will be automatically set when that client is added to:
- Single ledgers