Visit the API Documentation for examples of what the BestNotes API will provide.
User Permissions Required (contact your BestNotes System Administrator for user permissions):
Click on the Add Credentials button to create a new set. Click on an existing API set to see the Public and Private Keys.
- Do NOT email Public and Private Keys.
- These keys need to be sent to a developer of your company's choosing via a secure HIPAA compliant method.
- If "Yes" is selected to show Identifying info -
- You are allowing Contact information (Patient, Student, Client, etc.) to display through the API.
- This sensitive info needs to be populated through a secure HIPAA compliant method.
Back to top of page