If you are having trouble with a portal account, try the following solutions.
A parent can only see 1 of 2 children on Portal Scenario:
- Parent logs in to a portal using firstname.lastname@example.org, but she can only see 1 of 2 kids listed.
- Unlinking and then relinking the Parent to the portal account in the Edit Details screen did not work (Un/Link).
||Contact Linked to Portal
||Web Portal "Relationship" Checked on Related Parent
||NA, as documents can be added just from parent's chart and for parent only
- Unlink Child 1 and Child 2, unless child 2 is using the other email.
- Delete the Parent's work email that is not linked and Unlink and Relink the Parent to the intended account.
- Have the Parent log in or Refresh.
- Once the parent can see both kids, you can try to replace the work email and see if the parent can still see both.
- Run the "Portal Accounts" report or use the "Report Builder" to -
- Search for the email being used.
- Check to see if the email is linked to a duplicate contact.
- Thoroughly check all intended documents to see if any need to be reportalized on children and parent's charts.
Back to top of page