Now that you have BestNotes installed, you are ready to launch the application, and log in. If you have not installed BestNotes, visit our How to install BestNotes help page. Before logging in for the first time, you will need to ask your System Administrator for the following items:
- Site ID
- User ID
- Temporary Password
Logging in to BestNotes
- Open BestNotes.
- Type "crm.bestnotes.com" into the "Server Name/IP" field.
- Type the site id into the "Site ID" field.
- Select "Connect."
- Type your "User ID" and "temporary password" into the corresponding fields.
- Select "Login."
- Create a new password and select "Change Password."
- Review the End User License Agreement (EULA).
- Choose "I agree to the End User License Agreement" if you agree to the terms then select "Continue."
You have now successfully logged in to BestNotes!
Back to top of page