There are 4 different ways to access DrFirst from within BestNotes. Two of the four ways are located on the client's page, and the other two ways are located on your calendar. In order to access DrFirst, you have to have an account created and be given the appropriate permissions. If you are not yet set up, contact your System Administrator for setup. If you are the System Administrator, submit a ticket to BestNotes requesting to add additional staff to your DrFirst account. It is recommended best practice to manage clients prescriptions, medications and allergies from DrFirst.
- When on the client's page, select the button in the top left corner titled "ePrescribe".
- This will take you to manage the clients medications in DrFirst.
- From the client's page, navigate to the "Med/Clinical".
- Select "Meds".
- Select "Manage DrFirst".
- This will take you to manage the clients medications.
- Navigate to the "Calendar" module.
- Within the "For Review" tab, select "View Pending Medications" to view your "Prescription Report" in DrFirst.
- Select "View Med Messages" to view your "Pharmacy Messages" in DrFirst.
Back to top of page