How to install BestNotes
Welcome to BestNotes! BestNotes is a web application which resides on servers at BestNotes.com. In order to connect to the server, you must download and install the BestNotes Application. To download and install BestNotes, follow the directions below.
Verify system preferences
Verify that System Preferences, Security and privacy settings, allows downloads from the"App Store and identified developers."
- Select the Apple icon on the top left and click on "System Preferences."
- Go to "Security & Privacy."
- Verify that "App Store and identified developers" is selected.
Select the icon below to begin downloading the BestNotes application.
- Download will initiate, once the download is complete, open "Finder", and navigate to "Downloads."
- Drag and drop the "BestNotes" application into the "Applications" folder. If this is a zip file, double click to unzip before dragging and dropping to the "Applications" folder.
- Navigate to the "Applications" folder, open BestNotes, and accept the pop-up alerts.
You are now ready to use BestNotes.
Back to top of page