When you are ready to discharge a client there are a couple of items that you need to ensure the client has first. This includes a date of admission and an active program. To discharge a client you will need to follow the steps listed below in the order they are listed.
- Navigate to the "Episode" tab.
- Select the program you are discharging the client from.
- Enter the "End Date."
- Select a "Discharge Reason."
- Select "Save Program Data."
Edit client screen
- Navigate to the "Edit Client" screen.
- Add any discharge tags necessary.
- Enter the date of discharge in the "End Date" field.
- Select the "Inactive" checkbox.
- Select reason for inactivation.
- Select "Save."
- Navigate to the "Med/Clinical."
- Navigate to the "Discharge Summary."
- Fill out any missing information into the discharge summary, and review the document.
- Once you have completed reviewing and filling out the "Discharge Summary" you will add any necessary signers and select "Publish Snapshot."
You will then need to ensure that the appropriate signatures are collected on the document. Once that is completed, you will have successfully discharged your client!
Back to top of page