2-Factor Authentication is a security process that provides a second independent layer of authentication for your account. In addition to your username and password combination, BestNotes allows you to register a 2-Factor authentication service to help protect your account from unauthorized access.
To enable 2-Factor Authentication follow the steps below:
- Download an Authenticator (Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, etc.) from your mobile device's app store.
- In BestNotes, navigate to "Settings" and "My Account."
- Under the "Account Verification" select "Enable 2-Factor Authentication."
- Scan the QR code with the Authenticator on your mobile device. If your camera will not can the QR Code, you can select the "Manual Setup" button for a code that you can enter into the Authenticator app.
- You will see a code in your Authenticator app (may look different depending on Authenticator app).
- Enter the code from your Authenticator app into BestNotes and select "Verify Code."
- In BestNotes, you will now see a message stating "2-Factor Authentication has been enabled for your account."
You have now enabled 2-Factor Authentication on your BestNotes account. For instructions when logging in, visit our Login with 2-Factor Authentication page.
Disable 2-Factor Authentication
Login with 2-Factor Authentication
2-Factor Authentication for Administrative users
Back to top of page