Click Play button
User Permissions Required (contact your BestNotes System Administrator for user permissions):
- After choosing the fields that need to be displayed, set some filters to gather the information that will be reported.
- In the blue bar filter, select what type of contact is available.
- Additional filters under Filter Criteria.
- When the criteria is selected, choose which option in the Equal drop down box.
- All five criteria boxes can be used
- After defining the criteria, the user can specify if the individual needs to meet "All" of "Any" of the criteria below the Filter Criteria text boxes.
Here is an example on how to create a report that shows all current clients:
- In Fields to Display, select Contact Detail
- Check First and Last name
- Select Client from the blue bar
- Choose TAG under the first box in Filter Criteria
- Choose Equal from the next dropdown box
- Choose "Current" from the last dropdown box
- Click View Report, and a report will generate from the criteria specified.