Click Play button
User Permissions Required (contact your BestNotes System Administrator for user permissions):
- To create a Group Note, click on the Group Notes button in the bottom left-hand corner. (If you do not have this button and need to create Group Notes, please contact your System Administrator to assign you that permission)
To create a new session for notes, click on New Session.
- Assign the date, time, participants and signers of the document.
- The participants will automatically be populated within the document, so that notes can be created for each participant.
- Begin typing the note and remember to Save along the way.
- When the note is completely finished, click Save & Lock. This will lock the document, add your signature, and send a copy of the participant's note to their individual activity log.
Participants will not see the entire note on their Activity Log. Only the Group Summary and notes on that participant will appear in their Activity Log.
- To share this information with parents, click on the world (Globe) icon to send this to the parent portal.
NOTE: If the Group Note is shared to the Portal through the General Log, every participant and their Related Contacts that have authorized (Web Portal) Permission will receive their Group Note on their portal account.