Click Play button
Page Content (Click on blue titles):
For more documentation on the Manage Forms Permission, Click HERE.
On a contact's profile page, the Forms tab can add specialized data about a contact.
- Look at the Data Forms in the dropdown list.
- Select a form
- Click Add
- Text boxes
- Select boxes
- Check boxes
NOTE: All Information in a Data Form is reportable.
- Once you have filled out the form, click Save (Data Forms can also autosave when you click out of any text box).
- Data Forms can also be populated in:
- A Template (for more documentation, Click HERE and scroll down to the "Other" section).
- The Contact's Profile Demographics top half of page (Create Ticket)
Multiple Data forms
- Click the Manage Form button
Select another Data Form
Multiple Data Forms can be opened, when you click on their abbreviated name and button.
Delete / Hide Data Forms
If you decide to discontinue the use of a data form that has already been added, then click the Manage Form button.
- Click the Trashcan to delete it entirely (NOTE: non-retrievable)
- Uncheck the Visible box, to simply keep the data, but not show the form.
Reveal Hidden Data Forms
Click on the Manage Form button
Check the Visible box
Click on the Forms tab