To start, reference Attachment at bottom of page.
Find Application Field ID's:
- In Google Chrome, navigate to the portal
- Log into a test client
Open the desired application
Click in the text box or highlight the radio button.
Right-click and select inspect element
It will open the developer tool and highlight a row of text.
Find the name property and enter in the excel spreadsheet column (A)
Go back to your application and repeat this process for all the fields they want to import
Use the Data Forms or Med/Clinical method needed
Go to the Data Forms area under Settings
Open the form(s) that they want the data to be placed in
Copy the ID number and enter it in a separate column (B) next to the name of the question it will tie to
Click the Med/Clinical button for any client
For radio buttons and text areas right click and select Inspect Element (if you don’t see this option talk to support and they will get it working for you)
Look for the field property (should be a number) and enter it in a separate column (B) next to the name of the question it will tie to
In the next empty column(C) use the concatenate command to build the array that the import will use to fill the data.
- =CONCATENATE(", array($",A2,", ",B2,",1)")
- A2 references spreadsheet cell A2
- B2 references cell B2
This will give you a result that looks similar to this:
- , array($S_MNAME, 11073, 1)
- If C2 is referencing correctly, then use the formula=CONCATENATE(", array($",A2,", ",B2,",1)") for the rest of the column C spreadsheet rows
Use the spreadsheet drag feature to complete this for you
- Save the spreadsheet and send it to support.
- They will review and incorporate it into the import.
- Once that is done they will notify you so that you can test the import process on a new application.
- You will have to enter data into each field that is being imported so we know it works completely.
||NOTE: TABLE data cannot be imported at this time!|
For the MEDICAL_HISTORY, VISION, UNUSUAL_BEHAVIORS, FAVORITE_SUBJECTS and UNFAVORITE_SUBJECTS checklists, reference the lists below, then let BestNotes Support know it is included.
For the MEDICAL_HISTORY Checklist, instead of using MEDICAL_HISTORY_0, MEDICAL_HISTORY_1, etc. use this list, then let BestNotes Support know it is included.
For the VISION Checklist instead of using VISION_0, VISION_1, etc. use the list below, then let BestNotes Support know it is included.
For the UNUSUAL_BEHAVIORS Checklist instead of using UNUSUAL_BEHAVIORS_0, UNUSUAL_BEHAVIORS_1, etc. use the list below, then let BestNotes Support know it is included.
For the FAVORITE_SUBJECTS Checklist instead of using FAVORITE_SUBJECTS_0, FAVORITE_SUBJECTS_1, etc. use the list below, then let BestNotes Support know it is included.
For the UNFAVORITE_SUBJECTS Checklist instead of using UNFAVORITE_SUBJECTS_0, UNFAVORITE_SUBJECTS_1, etc. use the list below, then let BestNotes Support know it is included.
Back to top of page