Back to top of page
Page Content (Click on blue titles):
- C - Appointment Forecasting
- C - Appointment Status Report
- C - Black Hole
- C - Calendar Setup
C - Appointment Forecasting
Displays future appointments by appointment day, time, and amount of charge.
- Ledger All Providers permission required to display all appointments
- Hold the control (CTRL+) key to select multiple Appointment Types, Providers, and Statuses
- Ledger must be checked for the client
- Managing appointment confirmations for future appointment days
- Reviewing number of 'no shows' during a particular date range or by provider
- Monitoring payments collected by appointment date
C - Appointment Status Report
Displays appointments by appointment day and time.
- It can be filtered by appointment date, provider, and primary contact location. It can further be filtered for specific appointment types (multiple appointment types can be selected at once), and appointment status (not checked in, not checked out, checked out, no show, canceled or all).
- Fields displayed: appointment type, primary contact, primary contact phone, primary contact email, provider, appointment date, appointment time (start and end), appointment length, title, notes, status, confirmed, arrived, paid, and locked.
- Ledger information
- Managing appointment confirmations for future appointment days.
- Reviewing number of 'no shows' during a particular date range or by provider.
- Monitoring payments collected by appointment date.
- Display / Filter Client appointments - Group by Contact (bottom right option) and click Go.
C - Black Hole
Displays any contacts that have been seen before and have no future appointment.
- This report displays: contact (active and does not have an End Date (DOD)), phone, last appointment, Facility, Appt. Provider, and Appt. Type.
- This report can be filtered by facility and appointment provider (Active and Inactive).
- This report can be sorted by group by time span.
- Canceled and rescheduled original appointment dates are not considered.
C - Calendar Setup
Displays Appointment Types and their details. It displays Appointment Type Name, Token, Inactive, Required Contact, Require Facility, Check in Trigger (Start and/or End Dates), Assigned Template and Assigned Ledger.
For more documentation, click HERE.
For more documentation on reports, click HERE.