- Please have your company's System Administrator create a ticket to turn this on.
- Group Notes will need to be transferred by BestNotes Support.
A Client is readmitted for another episode of treatment, but BestNotes has a discharge date on the Client's records.
- This will require you to make a duplicate New Client with a new Start Date.
- BestNotes Support recommends putting a number (e.g. Case 1 for old, Case 2 for new) in the Nickname to differentiate the duplicate contacts.
- Attach the previous episode client as a related contact and check "Episode" (EP) in the Define Relationship window.
- Open the new duplicate client's Med/Clinical window and click this button:
- This button pulls the information from the previous episode to the current episode for the tabs desired.
For more information on duplicating information (e.g. Activity Log), Click HERE. NOTE: this is for merging clients with no Discharge Date, but can be used if you need to duplicate information.
Back to top of page