Regular Group Notes
- Open Group Notes
- Click the History tab
- Select the Group Note category from the first dropdown
- Select a User to further filter the results
- Select the Group Note from the Results
NOTE: Unlocking a Group Note requires the File Audit Permission (for more information, Click HERE)
- Change the text
- Add or Delete a participant unless the Group Note was created from an appointment (See below)
- Save and Lock to allow users to sign again
Calendar Appointment Group Notes
Change the text in a Group Note (see Regular Group Notes above)
Add or delete a participant:
- Open the Group Note from the History Tab (See regular Group Notes above)
- Please copy the whole note to a safe location, such as the BestNotes Notepad, before Un-Checking-In any appointment
- Return to the appointment
- Un-Check-out the appointment (NOTE: This will remove the appointment ledgers)
- Un-Check-In the appointment (NOTE: this will remove all content from every participant - See above)
- Add/Remove the participant
- Check-In and Begin Appointment to re-open the Group Note.
- Paste the content back into the correct participant's section.
- Save or Save and Lock the Group Note
- Check-Out the appointment to apply the appointment Ledgers.