Click Play button
User Permissions Required (contact your BestNotes System Administrator for user permissions):
BestNotes Med/Clinical Meds Tab
Before setting up a MedPass, make sure the client has active medications in the BestNotes Meds tab. The medication start and stop dates determine if a medication will display for a particular day's med pass.
The BestNotes eMAR is designed to be used in the Chrome web browser with a resolution of at least 1024x768
In the URL, go to: https://crm.bestnotes.com/apps/sso/
- Add your Site Id
- Enter your BestNotes Username and Password
- Check Remember Site Id before logging in.
Once in the system, you will need to click the eMAR app button to enter the system.
From the Patients tab, you can access all Locations (based on Access / Fixed tags) on the left.
- Choose your location
- Select a Patient
Select the Inventory button:
Click on an existing Inventory row (line) to edit (e.g. update quantity).
- If one Med has two different dosages at different times in one day, this one med must be entered twice in BestNotes (e.g. one for each dosage).
- This will allow the eMAR to control the exact MedPass time one dosage should be given out and not display in the wrong MedPass.
- It will also deduct the correct amount from inventories (See below).
- This will require two different Inventories:
- Use the same Inventory ID for each dosage.
- In the Quantity field, only enter the amount that dosage would add up to according to how many are available for that Med.
- Repeat for the other dosage.
- After an Inventory ID has been saved, it cannot be changed.
Select the MedPass Configuration button.
Select times and days the medication will be administered on, then Save.
- A PRN medication does not require this step and does not have the same configuration dialog box
- You can select the STAT button to alert users of immediate medication needs (Name is RED)