Click Play button
User Permissions Required (contact your BestNotes System Administrator for user permissions):
The BestNotes eMAR is designed to be used in the Chrome web browser with a resolution of at least 1024x768
In the URL, go to: https://crm.bestnotes.com/apps/sso/
- Add your Site Id
- Enter your BestNotes Username and Password
- Check Remember Site Id before logging in.
Once in the system, you will need to click the eMAR app button to enter the system.
- BestNotes recommends the Primary Tag to be a "Current" Access Tag.
- The Secondary Tag can be a designated Group with Fixed Tagsaccording to the Access Tag.
- e.g. A Facility would have its own Access Tag for Current Patients and the Fixed tag would be the Location (Group) at that facility.
- Timezone will need to be manually set or Central Time will be left as default.
- Any user added to the bottom of the group will be the ONLY users allowed to access the group.
Create a special ID for each device that will be used to capture Signatures (Physical Scribble OR PIN (Set up in BestNotes Client))
- Add the SigPad ID to the Description for quick reference when selecting SigPad for Patient.
- Have another browser tab or device with this URL: https://crm.bestnotes.com/apps/sigpad/
- Go to Step 5 for further details (Click HERE).
- If no SigPad is set up, the Patient Signature button will not display for users to click and have patients sign.