When a document is shared to the portal, that document will be visible on the main page of the portal. If a signature is required for that document, there will be an electronic signature icon next to the name of the document.
To sign this document, follow the instructions below:
- Select the name of the document.
- This will open the document for review, and the option to sign will be located on the top and bottom left of the document.
- To sign the document, enter the portal password that was used to login to the portal and select "Sign".
- This action will sign the document, return to the main page and the electronic signature icon will disappear.
- This document has now been signed, and the signature will reflect within the client's chart in BestNotes.
Back to top of page