Add a related contact
- Navigate to the "Contacts" area on the client's chart.
- Select the contact (if already created) or create the contact as an "Individual" or "Client."
- Be sure to add the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Home email
- Access Tag
- Select "Save."
- In the "Contacts" tab, find the related contact and select the "Relationship" icon.
- At a minimum, select the "Web Portal" option.
- Select Save.
Now that you have created the related contact, you can assist them in creating a portal account. Make sure that you are navigating to the related contacts chart to begin the portal creation. For assistance with creating a portal, visit Create portal account.
Once you have created the related contact's portal account, they will appear as an option to share the documents with. For assistance with sharing documents, visit Share documents to the portal.
You can also have the related contact sign shared documents by adding the related contact as a signer before sending the document to the portal.
Back to top of page