Inquiry Manager: tracks all incoming inquiries. Information from is pulled from contacts entered in the system who are categorized as referral sources and the referral source drop-down list on the contact detail page. This report is sortable by date range and location.
Inquiry Report: displays the number of inquiries during a specific time by referral category, based on Contact Date. It shows: Inquiry Date, Date of Admission (DOA), Date of Discharge (DOD), Referral Category, Referral Name (relationship is primary and secondary referrers) and Tags. It can be filtered by date range and location.
*Implementor notes: REF_TRACK_TYPE can be set for a company if they want to pull in individuals, businesses, and/or clients. Client only is the default.
Admissions Report: displays how many clients were admitted and where they were referred from. It is tracked by those with a Date of Admission (DOA). This can filter by date range and location. It also gives the referral category and referral name for each admission.
For more documentation on admissions, click HERE.
Discharges Report: Found under Standard reports. Tracks discharges for each category. Displays a client's Admission Date, Discharge Date, calculates Length of Stay (LOS), Name, City/State, Referal Category, Referred out Name, and Tags. Can be filtered by Month and Year.
Workflow Example: Who were all the discharges per month, who their referrer was, and how long they stayed.
Register/Ledger Report: displays fields from the ledger; organizes the information based on categories, and billing codes BestNotes users are tracking. This is a report that can be filtered by a date range as well as many other filters. It allows the user to choose what fields to display (Status, Date, Category, etc.) as well as filter criteria (Date, Category, Provider, Item/Code, Tag, etc.).
- For more documentation on creating a Superbill, click HERE.
- For more documentation on a client's Register/Ledger, click HERE.
Log Frequency Report: allows a user to select a template and user to see how often a type of note is logged and what client the notes are being logged to. This report can be filtered by Template Type, User and Month. It DOES NOT show any Med/Clinical documents.
Pending Signatures (File Audit permission required): displays notes that have not been signed and who still need to sign the note for it to be completed. This report is developed based on any outstanding signatures. The initial date range on the report is for the last 7 days, filtering the document date. A user drop down is populated only by those users that have an outstanding signature requirement and also gives the option to select All Active users, All Inactive Users.
For more documentation on Signatures, click HERE.
TPL Diagnosis Report: displays a quick glance of what diagnoses the company is giving, the percentage of clients given a specific diagnosis, and the percentage resolved. This can be seen for all current, past clients, and can be narrowed to a specific axis. NOTE: Current clients are defined as those with a start date and no end date or end date is in the future. Past clients are defined as those with an end date before today.
For more documentation on DSM 5, click HERE.
Payers/Authorizations Reports: available to those using merchant services. Reporting on authorizations isn't limited to a single contact at any time. These reports open in a new window. This was done to allow the user to navigate to the various different areas of BestNotes where authorizations will be in use while keeping the contents of the report in view at the same time.
- Payers Report Tab – shows payer status of current / active clients. and allows a user the following views:
- Active Clients with Payers
- Shows active, admitted clients who have entries in the payers table.
- Active Clients with Payers without Active Authorizations.
- Shows active, admitted clients who have payers, but who do not have any current, active authorizations.
- Clients will appear here who do not have any authorizations entered into the system, or who may have authorizations that have all expired or have been inactivated.
- Active Clients without Payers
- Shows active, admitted clients who do not have an entry in the payers table.
- The active, admitted criteria for these views is defined as clients that haven't been marked as inactive and that have a contact level DOA established but do not have a contact level DOD.
- Auth Reconciliation Report Tab – will reconcile services authorized against services provided. It can be sorted by unmatched / matched services and can be filtered by service dates. Displays output as described above, but the scope is expanded to include all contacts in the system.
Auth Expiration Report Tab – will display all authorizations that will expire within the provided constraints (For example, the report displays Authorizations that expire before (time selected) or Authorizations with less than X # of units).
- Expires within: timeframe for when authorizations expire.
- Units remaining: number of units remaining for the authorization before it will be expired.
For more documentation on Payers / Auths, click HERE.
Appointment Reminder Reports: displays Outgoing and Incoming messages for reminders and replies. Will give a cost amount for the designated date range.
Audit Report: displays only Client (patient) audit events. Audit events currently tracked: patient (view), diagnosis, vitals, clinical notes (includes basic notes), live document notes (Med/Clinical), medications Rcopia (DrFirst medications), demographics. This report does not include Data Forms.
- Select Date Range.
- Check an action (what to display).
- Filter by a User and/or Patient.
- Search for the name or select a tag.
- Select the name.
- Click the Add button (multiple patients can be added).
- Click Generate button.
- Please wait as this is very taxing on the system.
- Search for a specific description (e.g. "Demo" for demographics).