User Permissions Required (contact your BestNotes System Administrator for user permissions):
||NOTE: BestNotes appointments on some devices will only display in Central time. (e.g. Apple, Outlook)|
Send the iCal URL to your phone as an email then follow these directions. You want to use SSL.
- Tap on the "Settings" icon from the iPhone's home screen.
- Tap on "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" from the list of device settings.
- Tap the "Add Account" button and select "Other" in the list of account types.
- Choose the "Add Subscribed Calendar" option at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the full address or file path of the ICS calendar you want to add in the "Server" field.
- Make sure to include the ".ics" extension at the end of the address or path.
- Tap the "Next" button.
- Enter a custom description for the ICS calendar and tap "Next" once more to finish adding it to your iPhone.