NOTE: The red ? button at the top-right of the BestNotes client brings users to this Help Desk Website
Click on blue items to navigate to more documentation:
How do I write some other form of a template such as a BiWeekly?
- Answer: Same as Progress Note
- How is the intake paperwork accomplished?
Why can't I see other users? I cannot see notes that I need to see. Or, my Activity Log and General Log do not look the same as my co-worker.
How do I print a roster or check sheet?
- Answer: Use Reports
How can I access my client's files without internet?
- Answer: Disaster Recovery
How do I check if the notes for the day are done?
- Answer: Log Reports
- Does BestNotes have any specific, out-of-the-box documentation that I can use in my field or type of business?
On the Pending signatures report, we have several inactive users who did not finish signing documents. How do I remove them so they do not show up on the Pending Signatures report?
- Answer: Reactivate the user account, remove them as a signer from the documents they did not sign, and then inactivate their account.
- How do I customize ...?
Group Notes and Templates are not displaying as options in BestNotes? Only the System Administrator can see all the Group Notes and Templates.
- The Template or Group Note is restricted to a group.
- A group may have been deleted before it was unchecked (unrestricted) from the Group Notes and Templates.
- If a Template is gray in the Template Builder, have your System Administrator create a ticket on this website to reactivate it.
How do I print a client's schedule?
- Open client's page
- In the New Note tab or Activity Log (bottom right) filter for Appointments
- Click the Search button
- Filter for date range
- OR, Use C - Reports and ask support
- Use a program (e.g. Dragon products or OS apps (Apple / Windows)) or use your mobile device.
- Then, Clone a note (for more information, click HERE)
Can BestNotes help with The Joint Commission and CARF accreditation?
- Answer: BestNotes' staff are not qualified to interpret or analyze the results of the accreditation process or audits. However, once a decision is made our staff are more than happy to help with changes to documentation.
- NOTE: The BestNotes default Med/Clinical assessments and treatment plans have been used for The Joint Commission and CARF accreditation, with minimal changes that can be made depending on your specialty.
- Please review the BestNotes partner's page for a list of consultants (Click HERE).