||NOTE: These are available resources you can use in BestNotes as your company designs their own disaster recovery policies and procedures.
Settings -> Export Data:
Export All Contacts and their Demographics
- NOTE: does not show relationships
Export Contacts and Calendar as an HTML file
- For more documentation, click HERE
Related Contact by Tag displays all clients and their related contacts
- Be sure to click the Order by: Client
- Download a spreadsheet (.CSV) file from this icon
- C - Appointment Forecasting for the next week
- Daily Census if not using Episodes (Levels of Care) to show active clients
- P - Weekly Census with locations if using Episodes
Current Client Files:
- Activity Logs:
Face Sheet (print to PDF)
- For more documentation, click HERE.
Episodes (Levels of Care)
Data Form fields
Logs for each client in data formats
NOTE: these data format logs are not PDFs, but only HTML files
- This does not include uploaded files
- NOTE: these data format logs are not PDFs, but only HTML files
One advantage of this solution, is having data for third party reporting systems (e.g. Crystal Reports, etc.) to create dashboards or custom reports using the information pulled from the API.
Store information in a location that is:
Things to think about:
There are many things to think about and consider, these are just a few that we had to answer when developing our disaster recovery plan.