To setup BestNotes for Labs:
- If your company has Payers in Settings, make sure to enter all the Payer's information (e.g. address). For more information, Click HERE.
- BestNotes uses an exchange service called Halfpenny Technologies to normalize and manage lab communication between your lab company and BestNotes.
- Simply stated, BestNotes is interfaced with Halfpenny, and Halfpenny is interfaced with each lab company.
- Have your System Administrator create a ticket on this website.
- Your BestNotes Implementer or your System Administrator will fill out this form, (Click HERE).
Only the following fields need to be filled out to make this request:
- EMR (BestNotes)
- Interface Type (either Results Only (RO) or Bi-directional to prepare orders)
- Practice Name, Address, State, and Phone
- Provider Names (all)
- Requester's Name and Email
- Once BestNotes has integrated with Halfpenny (NOTE: timelines vary), your Implementer will contact you to set up a time to train you.
Each user needs their Provider NPI